Thursday, June 17, 2010

BBBC 2010: Day 4 - Becoming Wiser

Hi readers!

I am so behind on the blog challenge because of real life issues and I feel bad about it because I was so on top of it. Well, can't beat myself about it and just get on to continuing blogging. The blog challenge questions for day 4 is related to the age of my avatar in SL.

My avatar is very much like me in real life. I don't really feel the need to explore and venture out beyond my comfort zone. I like to be comfortable and no one can tell me otherwise. I am not the kind of girl to take risks unless they will benefit me in a positive way and I am fairly certain of the outcome. It has a lot to do with the way I was raised. I don't really think of my avatar as having an age but if she were to have an age, it would 25 years old like my real life age.

I know, I know, I am not that exciting but I really don't care. I love being me. I am happy being me. Sure I get my moments where I am not feeling the best but in the end, when it's all over, I realize that I love me no matter what.

BTW, I am going to start doing some "look of the day" fashion SL pictures on this blog since this was originally supposed to be my fashion blog. I am still going to blog SL and RL stuff, so it's going to be a combined blog. I might start separate blogs down the road if I feel like I am going to be doing the fashion posts permanently. I think it will be fun and even though I am a beginner, I am going to do my best. Your best will always shine through. Thanks for reading my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment