Sunday, June 20, 2010

BBBC 2010: Day 6 - The End or The Beginning?

Hi everyone!

I am late once again but nothing unusual about that, now is it? I have been super busy with rl stuff that I haven't been able to get around to posting for the last challenge questions for the BBBC 2010. The questions wonder what I got out of this experience and if it will change the way I blog in the future?

I have met many wonderful people through reading other people's posts for the blog challenge. I have also received insight on how other people think about the similar issues in life. I love learning how people have such different viewpoints and perspectives. Those are the things in life that make each person so unique.

I have also learned that I love writing in a blog and I do have so much to say. I think it's easier to write to an audience who do not know me in real life. I feel more anonymous and I am not as reserved. It's like I am writing in a secret diary and I like it that way. The best part about this diary is that many people are reading it and leaving their own thoughts and feelings, which makes it more interactive and fun.

I know that I will continue blogging in the future. I am still deciding if I will create separate blogs for different blogging topics. If I do decide, I will let everyone know in the future but as of right now, I am going to keep it a mix. Thanks for reading everyone. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally getting around to reading your posts for the BBBC, I must say that I enjoyed reading all of them.
    You should try to blog more often, if you have time.

    ReplyDelete